The World’s Highest indoor High Roping course, offers you – a unique adrenaline kicking experience – 10 minutes from the center of Copenhagen !
- For only 395 DKK. You will get 3-4 hours of top entertainment in the legendary B&W shipyard on Refshaleøen – 50 meters above ground
- A physical and mental challenge of new dimensions
- Age limit: 16
- Office hours : Monday – Friday 9:00 to 17:00
- Urban High Roping can be booked via On-Line booking – here!
- If you cant find any free time slots, please contact us here
The Urban High Roping course is built by French specialists, under the skylights in 50 meters height, in the legendary S2 shipyard hall. This makes it the world’s highest indoor High Roping course! Urban High Roping offers 28 different physically and mentally challenging rope activities on 4 individual tracks, increasing in difficulty as you go along -Track 4 is the toughest physically With Urban High Roping, we have adopted the daring play known from the forest canopy – to the city’s raw industrial spaces. See the different tracks and activities in the videos below.
Whether you are a real bad ass and finish all four tracks, or you choose to stop along the way, you have the opportunity to take our huge deathslides/zip lines back to safe grounds. Urban High Roping is a suitable activity for groups as well as individuals. Price: 395 DKK/pers. – book here.